The tea time cake, make the perfect Mawa Cake with Tropolite Vegitrop Mawa Cake Mix, Bakery Style and the taste of authentic mawa cake at home in the simplest way.
T & C Apply -Packaging may defer form actual image
Country of Origin - India
Recipe 1 -
- Tropolite Vegitrop Mawa Cake Mix - 500 g
- Milk - 200 ml
- Oil - 250 g
- Water - 150 ml
- Place Oil, Vegitrop Mawa Cake Mix ,Milk and water in a bowl and whisk with a flat blade on slow speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape off the sides of the bowl and whisk again on medium speed for 2 Minutes
- Fill the batter preferably 1-inch height in well-greased pan of 1.5-inch height and place cover (Optional).
- Bake at 200°C for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool for half an hour, cut and enjoy.
Recipe 2 -
- Vegitrop Mawa Cake Mix 500 g
- Milk 200 g
- Oil 250 g
- Water 75 g
- Cardamom 4 to 5 pods
- Saffron threads - 3 to 4
- Pistachios - 4 to 5 (for garnishing)
- Add Cardamom and Saffron in the milk and leave it overnight to infuse in the refrigerator
- Strain the milk and mix with oil and Vegitrop Mawa Cake Mix and whisk for 1 minute or mix till there are no air pockets left
- Pour the batter into the baking moulds and sprinkle pistachios and bake them at 180 c for 30-35 minutes or when the skewer is inserted & comes out clean your cake is ready.
- Once the cake is cooled, cut and serve.
9 months from manufacturing /store in cool and dry place.
Energy (Kcal) 374.08 Protein(g) 7.56 Carbohydrate(g) 79.66 Sugar(g) 42.38 Fat(g) 2.73 Trans fat (g) 0 Saturated fat (g) 1.15