Truflite is sinfully rich and has a smooth texture, making it possible for you to make truffle based cakes and desserts that just melt in the mouth. It appeals easily ,applied in different applications for frozen desserts, puddings, truffle and Mousse shots. Copy link to watch how to use Tropolite Truflite :- https://youtu.be/aQFeBEjvfOI
- Thaw under refrigeration +2°C to +7°C for 24-36 hours prior to use.
- Shake well before opening and heat it on medium heat until boils.
- Remove from the flame and add chopped dark chocolate (min. 40%)
- Stir well till the complete melting of the chocolate to form a homogeneous mixture.
- Preferably pass the mixture through a strainer to remove lumps.
- Keep at or below 25°C up to 12 hours for setting the truffle.
- Apply on cakes or pastries as required and used product must be refrigerated and can be heated to at least 45⁰C prior to the next use.
12 months from date of production/ store at or below -18°C in its original packing. Keep away from direct sunlight.