Bake Bread At home Fresh and easy to make - No Preservatives Added
Make the best sandwiches at home ,bake your own bread and enjoy it with family , Tropolite Classic White Bread Mix has now made baking bread at home simpler than ever before . if you need to bake a loaf or a pav, here it is.
Enjoy Healthy and nutritional bread made at home with Tropolite Multigrain Bread Mix , Bread making made simple in few steps ... anyone can bake and enjoy fresh Multigrain bread at home.
- 500 g of Bread Premix
- 1 Sachet Yeast
- 1 Sachet of Multigrain (Only in the Multigrain bread mix pack)
T & C Apply -Packaging may defer form actual image
Country of Origin - India
Made In India
- Remove the sachet of Instant Yeast from inside the Multigrain Bread Mix pack and dissolve the yeast and tea spoon of sugar in 50 ml normal water in a cup and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Empty 500 g Multigrain Bread Mix in a mixing bowl
- Add to it remaining quantity of water, Yeast Mixture and oil and knead nicely until a uniform smooth & shiny dough is formed. If required add 10 to 30 ml water.
- Rest the dough in the mixing bowl for 10 minutes by covering the bowl with a shrink film
- Fold the dough and place it in a bread mould, (sprinkle the multigrain inside the Multigrain Bread Mix pack) over the dough and cover the bread mould with a lid.
- Keep the dough in a warm place for proofing, until the dough rises to reach the lid.
- Bake the dough in an OTG/Oven or in a Microwave on convection mode at 200 °C for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Gas Stove: The bread can also be baked also on a Gas stove by using these simple steps:
- Take a cooker and layer the surface with 2 inches of salt or sand and cover it with a lid. Preheat the cooker for 10 minutes at high flame.
- Place the bread mould in the cooker (on the layered salt or sand) and cover the lid.
- Leave the bread to bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- De-mould the bread and leave it for cooling
- Slice the bread when completely cool and serve
- After baked store the bread in a bread box or zip lock bag and store at Ambient temperature (20º to 25º Celsius) should stay fresh for 2 to 3 days
6 months from date of production /store in a cool & dry place in the tightly closed original packing
Nutritional Information (per 100 g): (Multigrain)
Energy 400.9 Kcal Carbohydrate 83.2g Sugar 36g Protein 11.4g