Dairy Whipping Cream is used to make cakes, pies and other desserts and it is also used as an ingredient in recipes for desserts, soups, sauces and beverages. Direction for use
- Ideal temperature for whipping is +2 ° C to +5 ° C.
- Shake well before use and pour the cream into a chilled bowl.
- Whip the cream at medium speed for 3-4 minutes.
- 5-10% Sugar can be added as per recipe.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
- Best before 180 days from date of manufacture.
- Before opening keep at + 4 °C to + 10 °C.
- After opening, keep refrigerated at +4 ° C to +6 ° C and consume within three days. Do not freeze.
- Avoid sudden changes in temperature
Made In India