Three Delicious Quick Dessert Recipes You Can Make in Minutes
Life is busy. We all need a little bit of comfort food now and then, but sometimes we don't have the time or energy to make something complicated. That's why we've put together a list of three delicious quick dessert recipes that are easy to prepare—all you need is a few basic ingredients and a few minutes of your time. Let’s get started!
Baked Apples with Raisins and Walnuts
This classic dessert is perfect for those cold winter nights when you want something sweet and cozy.
- 4 apples
- 1/4 cup of raisins
- 1/4 cup of walnuts
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Core the apples, and mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Stuff the mixture into each apple cavity until it’s full.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until tender.
- Serve warm with ice cream if desired!
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
This delicious treat is so easy to make that even the kids can help!
- Graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup honey or agave syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Chocolate chips
- Mix one cup of graham cracker crumbs with ¼ cup of melted butter.
- Press this into an 8-inch square pan lined with parchment paper then set aside while you prepare the filling.
- Mix together creamy peanut butter, ¼ melted butter, honey or agave syrup, vanilla extract and salt in another bowl, until combined.
- Spread it over the graham cracker crust layer.
- Top with chocolate chips.
- Place it in the fridge for 30 minutes before slicing them up into bars! Enjoy chilled or at room temperature - either way, you'll love 'em!
Berry Parfait Popsicles
Berry parfait popsicles are fun to make on hot summer days when you're looking for something cool and refreshing.
- 3 cups of frozen berries (strawberries, raspberries etc.)
- ⅓ cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Start by blending together frozen mixed berries, plain yogurt, maple syrup and lemon juice until smooth.
- Pour it into popsicle molds about ¾ full leaving room for additional layers later on.
- Freeze overnight before adding additional layers like Greek yogurt mixed with chopped fruit pieces (optional) followed by more berry puree until molds are filled almost to the top.
- freeze again overnight.
- Garnish with chocolate ganache on top (optional) before serving!
Whether you're looking for something sweet after dinner or just a little pick me up during the midafternoon slump, these three quick dessert recipes should definitely do the trick! From baked apples stuffed with raisins & walnuts to no-bake chocolate peanut butter bars there's sure to be something here everyone will enjoy making & eating this season – give one a try today & satisfy your cravings without spending hours in the kitchen. Enjoy and happy baking!
Also read: Top 10 Best Cakes In The World!