The Most Sumptuous And Effortless Butterscotch Cake Recipe
Are you looking for an easy cake recipe that will impress your friends and family? Look no further! This butterscotch cake is simple to make, delicious, and will be the talk of the evening. Let’s dive into this easy-to-follow butterscotch cake recipe.
To make this amazing butterscotch cake you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- Half a cup of butterscotch chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients while continually mixing with an electric mixer until fully combined.
- Add in milk until desired consistency is reached.
- Add butterscotch chips with a spoon or spatula until evenly distributed throughout your mixture.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 minutes.
- Allow it to cool before serving or applying frosting if desired.
So there you have it—a simple yet delicious butterscotch cake recipe that anyone can make! Whether you're making this for family dessert night or for a special occasion, it's sure to be a hit with everyone around the table! Give it a try today—you won't regret it!
That's not all, if you feel like adding that special touch of personality into your baking process, you can go ahead and do so without any qualms. We at Tropolite provide you with several cake toppings such as heavy whipping cream, chocolate ganache and tooty fruity to decorate your cake exactly the way you want it to look and taste.
Furthermore, if you found this blog interesting, there’s more for you. Follow this space to read about easy and mouth-watering recipes for Victoria Sponge English cake, Buttercream frosting recipe, bundt cake recipe, and many more.