Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth with Our Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
Everyone loves a sweet treat every now and then, but baking an entire cake may be time-consuming and tedious. A delicious solution to satisfy your sweet tooth is to make a chocolate mug cake! This quick and easy recipe is the perfect way to indulge without all of the hassle.
Ingredients You Will Need:
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil or melted butter
- 3 tablespoons of milk or water
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
Instructions for Assembly:
- Begin by combining all the dry ingredients in a mug or cup. Stir until everything is fully combined.
- Add in the wet ingredients, such as vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract (if using). Stir until all ingredients are well incorporated with each other.
- Place the mug in the microwave for one minute and thirty seconds at full power. Once done, remove from the microwave and let cool for a few minutes before eating!
You’re hosting a house party, all that you had for serving is about to be over and your guests are hungry. Given this scenario, you might want to bake something instantaneously that doesn’t involve all of the above-mentioned processes. That’s when our chocolate cake premix comes in handy. With almost zero ingredients, it ensures that your cake has quality and taste, just like you actually baked it from scratch using the original recipe.
If you want your chocolate mug cake to have an extra touch of sweetness, feel free to add some heavy whipped cream or tooty fruity on top! Additionally, if you want something more decadent than just a plain chocolate mug cake, try adding some chocolate ganache or Nutella for an added layer of flavor!
With this delicious chocolate mug cake recipe, satisfying your sweet tooth has never been easier! All you need are a few simple ingredients that you probably already have lying around your kitchen pantry, plus less than two minutes in your microwave oven—and you’re good to go!