Red Velvet Trifle - Recipe of the Week
Are you looking for a delicious dessert recipe that is easy to make? Look no further than this Red Velvet Trifle! This classic dessert is sure to be a hit with friends and family alike. With layers of red velvet cake, chocolate ganache, fresh berries and whipped cream, this trifle will leave your guests wanting more. Here's how to make it!
- Tropolite Vegitrop Red Velvet Cake Mix- 250 gm
- Water- 100 gm
- Oil 40 gm
- Cream cheese (softened)- 150 gm
- Condensed milk- 50 gm
- Tropolite Premium Whipping Cream- 150 gm
- Tropolite Chocolate Wonder Ganache- 100 gm
- Mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries)- 2 cups
- In a bowl, add cake premix, oil and water; mix with a flat blade for 1-2 minutes.
- Scale the batter into well-greased molds and bake at 170 degree celsius for 30-35 minutes.
- After a few minutes of cooling, cut the red velvet cake into cubes and place them in the bottom of a large trifle bowl.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese and condensed milk until light and fluffy. Spread the mixture over the top of the cake cubes in an even layer.
- In another bowl, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Continue to whip until stiff peaks form and spread over top of the cream cheese layer.
- Top with mixed berries in an even layer; then chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour. You can add chocolate ganache at the very end before serving.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Whether you are hosting a dinner party or just looking for something special for dessert on a weeknight, this Red Velvet Trifle is sure to please! Give it a try – you won't be disappointed!
Get these recipe products at a discounted price here for a limited time period.
The Bakers Basket 2-Tropolite Ecotrop Whipping Cream 1kg x 2 & Morde Dark Compound 400g x 3
Rs. 755 Rs. 845 11% OffView Product
Tropolite Variety Mix - Chocolate 500 g & Vanilla 500 g Combo Pack - Premix for Egg Free Sponge & Muffins
Rs. 310 Rs. 375 17% OffView Product