Tropilite Foods | on May 13, 2022
Oreo Nutty Salted Caramel Cake
For crunchy oreo base
- Oreo cookie 150 gm
- Melted butter 40 gm
- Melted dark chocolate 30 gm
For salted caramel
- Grain sugar 100 gm
- Water 20 gm
- Liquid glucose 10 gm
- Sea salt 2 gm
- Butter 20 gm
- Flexi cream 100 gm
For Oreo bavarian cream
- Crystal whipping cream 200 gm
- Oreo cookie crumb 30 gm
- Salted caramel 40 gm
- Vegitrop chocolate sponge 300 gm
METHOD OF PREPARATION
For Salted Carmel:
- In a sauce pan take Sugar, Liquid Glucose and water, heat on slow flame. Stir it continuously
- Till it boils. Continue to boil until golden caramel in colour. Add butter and cook for 5 min. now add flexi cream and cook till it is reduced to 20% (approx 5 to 8 min.)
- Remove from the flame and leave it to cool. Add sea salt and give it a mix. For Oreo Bavarian Cream:
- Take Crystal whipping cream in a mixing bowl. Add oreo cookie crumb & salted caramel and mix well, keep aside.
- Chocolate Sponge:
- Take Vegitrop Chocolate Sponge and cut it into three even layers.
- For Cake assembling:
- Take Oreo cookie in a mould and spread Oreo Bavarian cream on it, now place Vegitrop Chocolate Sponge and pour salted caramel over the chocolate sponge.
- Again Spread Oreo Bavarian Cream and place Vegitrop Chocolate Sponge and pour
- salted caramel over the chocolate sponge.
- Repeat the process for the third time.
- Now Cover whole cake with Oreo Bavarian Cream. Keep it in the fridge for half hour.
- Remove Oreo cake from the fridge and glaze it with slated caramel.
- Decorate with oreo cookie chocolate garnish and serve.