Oreo Nutty Salted Caramel Cake
FOR CRUNCHY OREO BASE
- OREO COOKIE 150 GM
- MELTED BUTTER 40 GM
- MELTED DARK CHOCOLATE 30 GM
FOR SALTED CARMEL
- GRAIN SUGAR 100 GM
- WATER 20 GM
- LIQUID GLUCOSE 10 GM
- SEA SALT 2 GM
- BUTTER 20 GM
- FLEXI CREAM 100 GM
FOR OREO BAVARIAN CREAM
- CRYSTAL WHIPPING CREAM 200 GM
- OREO COOKIE CRUMB 30 GM
- SALTED CARAMEL 40 GM
- VEGITROP CHOCOLATE SPONGE 300 GM
METHOD OF PREPARATION
For Salted Carmel:
- In a sauce pan take Sugar, Liquid Glucose and water, heat on slow flame. Stir it continuously
- Till it boils. Continue to boil until golden caramel in colour. Add butter and cook for 5 min. now add flexi cream and cook till it is reduced to 20% (approx 5 to 8 min.)
- Remove from the flame and leave it to cool. Add sea salt and give it a mix. For Oreo Bavarian Cream:
- Take Crystal whipping cream in a mixing bowl. Add oreo cookie crumb & salted caramel and mix well, keep aside.
- Chocolate Sponge:
- Take Vegitrop Chocolate Sponge and cut it into three even layers.
- For Cake assembling:
- Take Oreo cookie in a mould and spread Oreo Bavarian cream on it, now place Vegitrop Chocolate Sponge and pour salted caramel over the chocolate sponge.
- Again Spread Oreo Bavarian Cream and place Vegitrop Chocolate Sponge and pour
- salted caramel over the chocolate sponge.
- Repeat the process for the third time.
- Now Cover whole cake with Oreo Bavarian Cream. Keep it in the fridge for half hour.
- Remove Oreo cake from the fridge and glaze it with slated caramel.
- Decorate with oreo cookie chocolate garnish and serve.