Master the Art of Crafting Delicious Dark Chocolate Brownies
There’s something about dark chocolate brownies that make them the perfect dessert. Whether you’re looking for a special treat for a party or just want to satisfy your sweet tooth, these delicious dark chocolate brownies are sure to please. We’ll show you our foolproof recipe so you can make them yourself!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter (room temperature)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Chocolate ganache
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8x8 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the vanilla, then eggs one at a time until blended.
- Add in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt; mix until blended. Spread the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in a preheated oven, or until the top is set and the center is still soft but not gooey. Let cool before cutting into bars or squares with hot chocolate ganache as a topping.
If you don't have enough time for all that and quickly need to whip up a box of delicious brownies for your guests who are already home and hungry, you can use our chocolate cake premix without any of the above said ingredients, except a little bit of water and oil; and that’s it, Voila!
With this foolproof recipe for dark chocolate brownies, you can enjoy a decadently delicious dessert anytime you like! This simple yet satisfying treat is sure to be a hit with family and friends alike – give it a try today! You won't regret it!