How to Make the Perfect Chocolate Whipped Cream With Tropolite
Whipped cream is a delightfully light and fluffy topping that you can add to all kinds of desserts, from cakes to pies to ice cream. But wait—what if you want something a bit more decadent? What if you want chocolate whipped cream? Well, don’t worry because making chocolate whipped cream is super easy and it only takes a few ingredients. Let’s take a closer look at how it’s done.
Ingredients Needed to Make Chocolate Whipped Cream
The good news is that you don’t need any special ingredients or equipment to make this delicious treat. All you need are the basics:
- 500 gm Tropolite Premium Whipping Cream
- 120 gm Cocoa powder
- ½ tablespoon Vanilla extract
- 200 gm Chopped dark chocolate
You may also wish to add some finely chopped dark chocolate for added flavor and texture.
Making Chocolate Whipped Cream in 4 Easy Steps
- Chill your bowl and whisk attachments in the freezer for 10 minutes before using them. This will help create stiff peaks when you whip the cream later on.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and turn your mixer on high speed and beat until stiff peaks form (this should take about 5 minutes).
- Add in the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and chopped dark chocolate. Beat again until everything is fully incorporated (about 2 minutes).
- Taste test your whipped cream and adjust sweetness/flavor levels as desired. Serve as desired!
You can enjoy this delicious topping on all sorts of desserts such as cakes, pies, ice cream sundaes, etc. It can also be used as a filling for cupcakes or even spread onto toast with a little extra sugar sprinkled on top! Yum!
Making homemade chocolate whipped cream couldn't be easier! With just a few simple ingredients and four easy steps, you can have this delightful topping ready in no time. Whether you use it as icing for cakes or serve it alongside your favorite dessert, one thing's for sure—it will make any sweet treat even better! So go ahead—give making chocolate whipped cream a try today! You won't regret it!