How to Make Cupcakes at Home in a Katori?
Baking can often be tricky for those who do not have an oven at home. This recipe is for all those to enjoy a decadent cupcake in the comfort of one’s home without worrying about an oven; this recipe uses steel Katori cups. You can also use an eggless cake premix such as Tropolite variety mix chocolate, add flavorings of your choice and continue with this recipe for a super quick ingredient preparation. This cupcake snack recipe is a unique chocolate recipe that can be easily doubled up as a dessert. So here goes- a foolproof recipe on how to make cupcakes at home in a Katori that is hassle-free!
What you need
- Milk 1 cup
- Oil ½ cup
- Vinegar 1 tsp
- Vanilla Extract 1 tsp
- Sugar ¾ cup
- Maida 1 ¼
- Cocoa Powder ½ cup
- Baking Powder ½ tsp
- Baking Soda ¼ tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Mix milk, oil, vinegar, vanilla, and sugar in a large bowl
- Whisk until the sugar dissolves
- Sieve and add the dry ingredients, including the salt
- Using cut and fold method, mix well, ensuring that there are no lumps formed
- Grease your Katori and cups. You can even use cupcake molds as well.
- Place butter paper at the bottom of the pan to prevent the batter from sticking into the Katori pans
- Cover with lid and cook on a medium flame for 30 mins. If you use an oven- bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
Once done, let it cool, and your Katori cupcake snacks are ready to serve! Top it up with non-dairy whipping cream and you can even throw in some tooty fruity or a delicious chocolate ganache topping so that your snack looks good as it tastes! Order from the comfort of your home, sit back, and enjoy while we take care of your baking needs!