surbhi jain | on May 13, 2022
Mango Curd Cake
Method of Preparation
For Mango Curd:
- In a pan take sugar & mango pulp. Cook it and reduce it to 50%, add salt, vanilla essence and Mango Aroma.
- Dissolve agar-agarin waterin a separate bowl.
- Add agar-agarto sugar and mango pulp mixture. Pour the mango mixture into a flat mould and keep in the deep freezer for at least three hours or till set.
For Mango Mousse:
- In a mixing bowl take yoghurt, whisk it till smooth. Add fresh mango pulp and mix well. Add Crystal whipping cream and mix it well.
- Dissolve agar-agar with water in a separate bowl. Add agar-agar mixture in the mango mousse and mix well.
- In amousse ring arrange Vegitrop Vanilla Sponge,soak with Mango Aroma sugar syrup and apply 30% of the mango mousse. Now takeout the mango curd from the freezer and arrange on mango mousse.
- Now apply 30% mango mousse onit,Place Vegitrop sponge Vanilla apply the remaining 40% mango mousse.
- Set into the deep fridge for three hours or till set.
Mango glaze for Decorating:
- In a mixing bowl take Flexi Cream and mango pulp, heat them on slow flame till it boils. Add white chocolate and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and sieve the mixture in a small bowl Now add Mango aroma. Leave it to cool.
- Remove the Cake from the ring and cover it with Mango glaze and decorate with fresh mango and garnish with dark chocolate.