Green Velvet Cherry Cake
- VEGITROP SPONGE MIX VANILLA 500 GM
- OIL 25 GM
- WATER 300 GM
- GEL-O-COLOR GREEN 1 GM
FOR CHERRY FILLING
- CHERRY FRUIT FILLING 100 GM
- AGAR-AGAR 10 GM
- HOT WATER 20 GM
FOR CHERRY CREAM
- CHERRY FRUIT FILLING 50 GM
- WHIPPING CREAM 100 GM
- DÉCOR NEUTRAL JELLY 40 GM
- GEL-O-COLOR GREEN 0.001 GM
- WHITE CHOCOLATE 25 GM
- WHIPPING CREAM FOR TOP LAYER 100 GM
METHOD OF PREPARATION
For Green Velvet Sponge:
- Preheat oven on 180° C
- Take Vanilla premix, water and Gel-O Colour (Green) in a mixing bowl and mix on slow speed for 1min. and on medium speed for 4min.
- Lower the speed and add oil and mix for 1min.
- Pour the batter on well-greased baking tray and spread the batter 1 cm thickness and bake for 15 min.
- For Cherry Filling: Dissolve agar-agar with some water for 10 min. Mix it with cherry filling and keep it in the freezer for 2hrs. on -18° C
- For Cherry Cream: Mix whipping cream and cherry fruit filling together.
- Cut sponge in 4 equal pieces.
- Soak with sugar syrup now apply cherry cream, arrange a second layer of sponge and again soak with sugar syrup, apply a very thin layer of cherry cream and cherry fruit filling.
- Now apply the third layer of sponge soaked with sugar syrup and apply whipping cream, finally apply the fourth layer of sponge sheet and cover with whipping cream.
- Decorate with green neutral jelly and white chocolate.
- Keep it in fridge for half hour to set and cut into shape and serve.