Tropilite Foods | on May 13, 2022
Lemon Tea Cake
For lemon cake
- All time xl 1000 gm
- Melted butter 300 gm
- Water 400 gm
- Lemon flavour 2 gm (as required)
- Lemon juice 20 gm
- Gel-o-colour yellow 3 drops (as required)
For lemon frosting
- Butter unsalted 100 gm
- Powder sugar 200 gm
- Lemon flavour 2 gm
- Gel-o-colour yellow 3 drops
- Lemon juice 10 gm
METHOD OF PREPARATION
- Preheat oven at 170° C.
- Take all ingredients together in a mixing bowl and mix with flat blade at slow speed for 1 min. and at medium speed for 1 min.
- Pour the batter in pound cake mould and bake on 170°C. for 30 min.
- Cool it completely, remove from the baking mould and keep aside.
- Take powder sugar & butter in another mixing bowl and mix to make smooth cream. Add Gel O-Colour yellow add lemon flavour and lemon juice.
- Cover the whole cake with lemon frosting and keep in fridge for 15 min. Cut in slices and serve.