Delight Your Taste Buds with This Tea Cake Recipe
Nothing is more comforting than a cup of tea and freshly-baked cake. This tea cake recipe is sure to delight your taste buds and make you feel like you're in a cozy café! It's easy to make, with ingredients you can find at any grocery store. Let's get baking!
Ingredients for the Cake
The first step in making this delicious tea cake is to gather the ingredients.
- 1000 g Tropolite Vanilla Cake Premix
- ¾ teaspoon of ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
For the wet ingredients
- 50 ml vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 600 ml water
Once you have all these ingredients ready to go, it's time to start baking!
Instructions for Baking the Cake
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (177°C) and grease an 8-inch round baking pan with butter or cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients - vanilla cake premix, ground ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg - until everything is evenly blended.
- In another bowl, add and stir together vegetable oil and water until combined.
- Pour into the dry ingredient mixture in thirds and fold gently each time until just blended; be careful not to overmix.
- Finally pour in the honey and stir until everything is combined again.
- Pour the batter into your prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- When finished remove from pan onto a cooling rack; let cool before cutting into slices for serving. Enjoy!
- Top it with whipped cream or chocolate ganache (Optional)
This quick tea cake recipe is sure to bring comfort to your day. With its warming spices like ginger and cinnamon mixed with sweet honey flavorings – it’s sure to be a hit! Whether you’re hosting friends or want something special for yourself on a cozy night in – this tea cake will do just that! So why not give it a try today? Enjoy your freshly-baked treat with a hot cup of tea for an extra special touch!