Delicious German Chocolate Tres Leches Cake Recipe
Love German Chocolate Cake? Love tres leches cake? Well, have I got the recipe for you! This delicious German Chocolate Tres Leches Cake combines the best of both worlds into one amazing dessert. Read on for the recipe!
For Chocolate Cake
- Tropilite All Time Cake Mix Chocolate 300 gm
- Water 165 gm
- Melted Butter 30 gm
For Milk Sauce
- Sweetened Condensed milk 200 gm
- Milk 170 gm
- Tropolite Cook 'n' whip 100 gm
- Rum 30 gm
- Shredded coconut, 50 gm
- Chopped Walnut toasted 50 gm
- Tropilite Cook'n' whip 90 gm
- Confectioners' sugar 10 gm
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Place Water and Tropilite All time Cake Mix - Chocolate in mixing bowl and whisk at slow speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape the batter and whisk at high speed for 4 minutes
- Reduce the mixing and pour the required quantity of Melted Butter into the batter and whisk at slow speed for 1 minute
- Scale the batter into well-greased cake molds
- Bake at 170 °C for 30 to 35 minutes.
For Milk Sauce
- In a large bowl, whisk milks, Tropilite Cook 'n' Whip cream and rum. With a wooden skewer, poke holes in the cake about 1/2 in. apart.
- Slowly pour milk mixture over cake, allowing mixture to absorb into cake. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate, covered, 8 hours or overnight.
- In a small bowl, beat remaining Tropilite Cook 'n' Whip cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form.
- Spread over the top of the cake. Sprinkle it with coconut and walnuts. If desired, drizzle servings with chocolate syrup.
This delicious German Chocolate Tres Leches Cake is the perfect dessert for small or big gatherings! Made with a moist chocolate cake, drenched in a sweet milk mixture, and topped with coconut and walnuts, this cake is sure to please everyone. And the best part is, it's easy to make! Just follow the recipe above and enjoy!