Delicious Cake Pop Recipe
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious treat to make, look no further than this cake pop recipe! This recipe is great for parties or just a special treat for yourself. It takes about 15-20 minutes to prepare, so it’s perfect for when you need something quick but still want to impress. Let's get started!
To make cake pops, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 box of vanilla cake premix
- 1 can of frosting (same flavor as the cake mix)
- Candy melts (any color/flavor that you would like)
- Sticks (for the cake pops)
- Preheat your oven according to the instructions on the back of the cake mix box and bake the cake in a 9x13 inch pan. Once it’s finished baking, let it cool completely before moving on.
- Once your cake has cooled, break it up into crumbs with a fork or spoon. Put these crumbs into a large bowl and add ¾ of the can of frosting and mix together until everything is evenly distributed.
- Take out a baking sheet lined with wax paper and scoop out small balls of your mixture onto the sheet using an ice cream scoop or spoon. Make sure that all your balls are roughly the same size so they cook evenly in the oven. Place them in the freezer for 10 minutes while you preheat your oven again at 350°F (176°C).
- After 10 minutes have passed, place your baking sheet with your frozen balls into the oven and bake them for 8-10 minutes until they are lightly golden brown on top. Once cooked, remove from the oven and let them cool completely before adding sticks or decorations if desired.
- Melt your candy according to package instructions in either a double boiler or microwave safe bowl (preferably glass). Dip each ball into melted candy coating until fully covered then place onto wax paper-lined baking sheets to set up completely before decorating with sprinkles if desired. Enjoy!
Additionally, you can add delicious toppings to your cake with heavy whipped cream, ganache or even tooty fruity for that touch of personalization. By following this simple recipe, anyone can make delicious homemade treats right at home without spending too much time in the kitchen! So what are you waiting for? Get baking today!