Decadent Brownie Cookie Recipe That Will Make Your Mouth Water
Delicious brownie cookies are the perfect combination of a chewy, fudgy texture with a hint of crunch. This recipe is simple to make and can be customized with your favorite toppings like nuts, chocolate chips, or heavy whipped cream. You may have all the ingredients already in your pantry! Let's get baking.
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Chocolate Chips
- Whipping Cream
- Chocolate Ganache
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (175ºC). Grease a cookie sheet lightly with cooking spray or butter and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla extract. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet and spread out slightly with a spoon or spatula if desired. Add chocolate chips or nuts if you would like before baking!
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown around the edges; let cool on pan for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- Before serving, you can add whipping cream or ganache for that extra chocolate punch, if desired. And there you go! Brownie cookies are ready to be crunched! Enjoy!
Now that you have this delicious recipe for homemade brownie cookies under your belt, you're ready to start making them any time you want! These cookies are sure to be a hit at any gathering or just as an afternoon snack when you’re feeling hungry—they're that good. Happy baking!