An Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe for Cake Lovers
Are you looking for a simple but delicious eggless cake recipe? Look no further! This eggless vanilla cake is so easy to make and tastes just as good as a regular cake. Whether you’re vegan or just trying to be creative in the kitchen, this recipe will surely satisfy your sweet tooth.
To make this eggless vanilla cake, here are the ingredients you will need:
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ cups granulated sugar
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 1 ½ cups milk (You can use almond milk if desired)
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Whipping cream (You can prefer to use a vegan whipping cream too; Optional)
- Chocolate Ganache (Optional)
- Fondant (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 9-inch round pan with butter or nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients—flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda—until combined.
- In another bowl, mix together the wet ingredients—oil, milk, vinegar, and vanilla extract—until fully incorporated.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk until everything is well combined and there are no lumps in the batter.
- Pour batter into a greased pan and bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before serving.
- If you’re a person who’d like to leave your personal touch in the baking process, you can top off your cake with whipping cream or ganache or a rich truffle base.
- Also, if you want to treat your kid/friend with a special decorative topping piece, you can do so with a white fondant.
- Enjoy your delicious eggless vanilla cake!
With this simple recipe for eggless vanilla cake, you can now enjoy a delicious dessert without having to worry about using eggs! Whether you’re vegan or just looking to try something new in your kitchen, this recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings without compromising on taste or texture! So go ahead and give it a try today – happy baking!