Easy Steps on How to make cake with premix
One of the most popular cake premix recipes is the eggless vanilla cake premix. The amount of liquid to be added is the most difficult component, and the vanilla premix requires several adjustments to arrive at the correct proportions. (So, here you can go for liquid whipping cream). We have got for you the steps on how to make cake with premix:
- 1 kilogram Maida / All-Purpose Flour
- 750 gm Powdered Sugar
- Baking Powder (30 grams)
- Baking Soda (30 gram)
- To Make The Cake:
- Eggless Vanilla cake Premix (150 gm)
- 2 tablespoons butter, ghee, or oil
- Milk (100 mL)
- a few drops of vanilla
Instructions for baking:
- Whisk together maida, powdered sugar, baking powder, and baking soda until thoroughly blended.
- Keep it in an airtight container and use it as per your requirement.
- Preheat your oven, pan, or cooker before beginning to create the cake.
- Combine the eggless vanilla cake premix, milk, ghee, and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Pour into a 5" cake tin that has been greased, lined, and dusted.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Place on a wire rack to cool fully before using.
The cake will be very light and fluffy to touch and wonderfully tasty. You may either frost it with buttercream/ganache or whipped cream by changing the fat used. So the mix is really variable, and the cakes would be as well if you changed the fat. If you're using oil, serve it with whipped cream straight from the fridge. If you use butter, you may serve it at room temperature with ganache or buttercream.
This recipe may also be used to produce a whole wheat variant. Instead of maida, use Sharbati atta of any brand, and unrefined sugar instead of simple sugar. Instead of one kilogram of maida, use 800 grams of whole wheat flour. When making the cake, use just 130 grams of the mix instead of 150 gm.